The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years.
Riskpro India now offers Indian companies Data Protection assessments, GDPR reviews and gap assessments to help companies adopt and implement the new GDPR regulations.
Riskpro has a team of 8 GDPR consultants and we are adding the team members with each passing month. Some of us are also CIPP/E certified. Riskpro has more than 250 clients and we have been in business for over 7 years.
GDPR Challenges for Indian Companies
- How to carry out online marketing in a GDPR compliant manner
- Obtaining consent and sending direct marketing material
- Does GDPR apply to me
- What is GDPR. It is so complex. We need to be GDPR compliant etc.
Our assessment methodology addresses the following key aspects of the regulation.
- Principles relating to personal data processing
- Scope determination and application to your company
- Categories of Personal Data
- Rights of data subjects
- Obligations and Controllers and Processors
- Data Protection by Design
- Reporting Security Breaches
- Information Security standards
- Appointing Data protection Officer
- Data transfer outside of the EU
- Governance Obligations
To get an assessment and consulting done for your company, please drop an email to email@example.com or call 9833767114.
The GDPR allows for filling the role with an external consultant or a company. Outsourcing the role of DPO, in this case, makes sense.
The Our DPOs address privacy and data protection tasks that face your organization. We undertake periodic privacy training for your staff including induction training. We also serve as a touchpoint to discuss your privacy issues. Our DPO expert is likely to have most of the answers.
Manoj Jain - firstname.lastname@example.org