If you have never heard of the words CMMC, don't worry. You are not alone. It is a recent regulation and it is not yet fully in force. But, if will gain momentum in the information security and data privacy domain like no other regulation.
CMMC is not a requirement for all contractors at the start since it is implemented in phases with the most critical contractors required to be compliant. However, over time al most 300,000 contractors and their subcontractors will be in the purview of the regulation. In order to secure business from Department of Defense (DoD), each contractor who directly or indirectly deals with DoD will have to be compliant at one of the five CMMC trust levels.
Why Riskpro India for CMMC compliance?
- Riskpro understands CMMC regulations at its core. This is because we have been advising companies on NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, FISMA, FEDRAMP, SSAE, HIPAA and other regulations.
- Riskpro has developed an integrated set of controls for compliance with all the regulations mentioned about. The tool has all the controls required for CMMC regulation and you can find out your maturity instantly. To learn more on the tool, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Riskpro can Help with CMMC regulation?
1. CMMC Readiness and Gap Assessment
- Since the journey to CMMC compliance is a couple of months, we start with the gap, assessment, help with the necessary policies and procedures and end to end consulting.
2. Consulting / implementation support
- Information Inventory Risk Assessment as per NIST/FIPS Framework System Security Plan Mapping of security controls Plan of Action / Remediation Plan CMMC Compliance letter
To learn more about CMMC and to get started with CMMC certification, drop an email to email@example.com or call 9833767114
To learn more about the CMMC regulations relating to security controls, visit https://www.acq.osd.mil/cmmc/index.html