Market, Credit and Liquidity Risk Management
- Setting Market / Credit Risk Model including stress testing.
- Drafting / reviewing existing Investment / Risk Management / Credit / Market / Liquidity Risk Management Policy.
- Reviewing existing mechanism in line with the regulatory requirements from RBI / SEBI / IRDAI and doing gap analysis.
- Advisory or Implementing gaps in market / credit / liquidity Risk Management system vis-a-vis expectation of the regulators.
- Market Risk Management model for proprietary portfolios as well as for fiduciary folios
- Reviewing existing Expected Credit Loss (ECL) framework on lending book.
- Retainership for providing regular support (1 week per month or 15 days per quarter)
- Training from 1-2 hours to 1 day or in-depth workshop in 4-5 days.