The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security requirements endorsed by the five most globally influential payment brands: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover and American Express. It is a mandatory annual requirement for any business (merchant or service provider) which stores, processes or transmits payment card data, to attest their compliance with the standard.
Why is PCI DSS compliance important?
- Demonstrates that your business uses and protects the confidential payment data of your customers in a safe and secure way, minimizing risks associated with payment card fraud.
- Assurance that the company complies with regulatory standards and data protection laws
- Crucial to have the right security controls in place to ensure customer payment information is secure.
Why Riskpro India for PCI DSS Compliance?
- Riskpro understands PCI DSS regulations at its core. This is because we have been advising companies on NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, FISMA, FEDRAMP, SSAE, HIPAA and other regulations.
- Riskpro has developed an integrated set of controls for compliance with all the regulations mentioned about. The tool has all the controls required for CMMC regulation and you can find out your maturity instantly. To learn more on the tool, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Riskpro can Help with PCI DSS Compliance?
1. PCI DSS Readiness and Gap Assessment
2. Consulting / implementation support
- Information Inventory
- Risk Assessment as per PCI DSS Framework
- Mapping of security controls
Steps in PCI Compliance
Defining coverage of entities, locations and card processing
Gap Analysis of PCI DSS Controls
Develop and Implement
Develop PCI DSS Compliant Framework
Assessment and Reporting
Evidence Gathering and Onsite Assessment
Final report (AOC, ROC, COC)
Staff Training on PCI DSS Standards
PCI DSS Certificate
To learn more about PCI DSS Compliance services and to get started with PCI DSS certification, drop an email to email@example.com or call 9833767114