Supply Chain Risk - SCRAY
Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Yield (SCRAY)
With ever-increasing out-sourcing, down-stream and up-stream Supply Chain complexity - the number of Vendors and associated Risks are increasing exponentially.
Phase I : Advisory
- You need Systems Thinking to get all the complexity onto one page. Yet with adequate drill-down and detail to be able to monitor, manage and do something effective with the information that may already be available with you.
- Product Manufactures, Traders, Agro. & Commodity based Enterprises and Service Organisations have vastly different criteria in Supply-Chain Priorities. Comprehend the range, width and depth of the Supply-Chain-Risk landscape. Establish measures to quantify and qualify them.
Phase II : System(s)
- Having understood and established the norms. You will need the right System, Method, Process, Workflow that is adapted to your Industry and your Enterprise.
- Arrive at current metrics and where you would like to be target metrics. How are the Gaps going to get reduced? By whom? By what date? What resources and empowerment will be required to make this happen? A collaborative effort to setup, track, monitor and manage Vendor Rating, Vendor Priorities and Vendor Metrics across the Supply Chain.
Phase III : Audit, Staffing AND/OR Automation Tools
- If you are a medium size company with multiple suppliers from different geographies, different supply time-lines and acceptable variance in supply the complexity of the model may require adequately trained Staff - internal or managed outsourced - AND/OR a certain level of Automation to make this happen on a Quarter to Quarter basis.
- We have all the above options as your single-point Supply-Chain Risk Management Agency especially across India, South-East Asia and the Middle-East.