Why Internal Audit Matters
In order to run your business, you develop processes to manage the factors that drive performance and help control internal and external risks that could prevent you from meeting your objectives. We focus on those processes where significant risks have been identified and discuss with management its perception of how these risks are controlled. This phase of our work enables us to obtain information on the processes supporting the achievement of the company’s goals.
Riskpro's Risk Based Internal Audit Methodology
Riskpro provides flexible internal audit services. We can be involved either or out-sourced basis or as an integral part of your organization or a mix of the two ends. Whichever structure suits you best, our services will be top class and provided by knowledgeable professionals with deep industry expertise.
• Conduct diagnostic study and gap analysis of present System.
• Developing and implementing an enterprise wide integrated Internal Control Framework
• Formulation of Internal Control policy & User Manual of the Organization.
• Establishing a Common Internal Control Culture.
• Defining Internal Control Objectives and linkage of the same with the Corporate Objective and Business Plan.
• Identification & Classification of Risk
• Establishing detailed process covering mainly the risk assessment, risk management and risk monitoring mechanism.
Key benefits of our methodology
The key benefits of our audit approach are:
Outsourcing of Internal Audit
Riskpro has a team of experienced internal audits in major cities across India. We can take up internal audit and internal controls review on a "Retainership model", wherein you pay for our services a few days a month, as if you employed us for just those days a month. Our deliverable will be
1. Detailed internal audit report with findings during the month
2. Quarterly summary reporting to Audit Committee and Board
3. Half Yearly process improvement strategies to the CEO and the Management
4. Annual review of internal audit strategies and way forward. The annual audit plan integrates risk assessment and risk strategies to ensure that audit resources are deployed on high risk areas.
By outsourcing the internal audit function, companies gain greater independence of audit function and unbiased audit opinions. Our professionals have many years of internal audit experience across various industries. Such experience when pooled for your efforts means a wealth of talent and best practices.
Contact for More Information
Alternatively, for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org